myrepos 1.20151022 released with these changes
- mr status in a git repo now includes git stash list in the output, to remind you if you have any stashes. If your workflow involves making lots of stashes and not cleaning them up, you may be better served by switching from "git stash apply" to "git stash pop". Of course, you can also override git_status in your mrconfig file and remove the stash list.
- Fix bootstrap from local source files. Thanks, Fabrice Benhamouda.
- Pass user-specified command-line arguments to mr fetch commands too. Thanks, Paul Wise.
- Make output continuous in minimal mode when there is only one job. Thanks, Paul Wise.
- Simplify mr help by using perldoc, rather than man.
- On some platforms, abs_path crashes when the file does not exist. Wrap it for safety.